The website www.abba-acteonhotel.com is owned by ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. and complies with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Royal Decree Law 13/2012, of 30 March, and also with the obligation to provide information to users as outlined in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Name: ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A.
VAT number: A-97043772
Address: C/VICENTE BELTRAN GRIMAL, 2
Telephone: 96 331 07 07
Fax: 96 330 22 30
In accordance with legislation on data protection, and information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that personal data provided on the website, or any other data provided to ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. to access any services, are incorporated into files belonging to ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. in order to provide the services requested, to correctly identify users requesting customised services online, to manage basic administration tasks, and to maintain users informed by email or by any other means, of news, products and services concerning ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. In the case of commercial notifications by email or equivalent means, the user gives their express consent for advertising to be sent by this means.
ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy for personal data and its duty to treat data confidentially, and, for this purpose, it takes the necessary technical, organisational and security measures to prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, treatment or access to data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Completion of the fields with an asterisk (*) or marked as mandatory, is compulsory, and considered to be the minimum information required to manage the information requested. Without this information, it would be impossible to provide the service requested. All other fields are optional.
The user is responsible, in any case, for the accuracy of data provided, and ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A. reserves the right to deny service to any user who provides false data, without prejudice to any other appropriate legal action.
All users can exercise their rights at any time of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the following address, providing proof of identity with a photocopy of their national identification card, and specifying the right they wish to exercise: ACTEON SIGLO XXI, S.A., C/VICENTE BELTRAN GRIMAL, 2– 46023- Valencia
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and used when visiting a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time they access www.abba-acteonhotel.com and, in addition, they enable us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device, and, if enabled in the browser settings, they help us identify and resolve potential problems in the functioning of www.abba-acteonhotel.com.
Types of Cookie
There are different types of cookie. All cookies work in the same way, but there are small differences:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device, and our website reads them every time you visit www.abba-acteonhotel.com. They have an expiry date or specific expiry period, after which the cookie will cease to function. They enable us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits, as well as helping us understand how users come to our website, and how we can improve our services.
• Functionality Cookies: These enable www.abba-acteonhotel.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as their log in details or username. The information collected by these cookies is anonymised (meaning that they do not contain your name, address or other data).
• Third Party Cookies. Third party cookies are those installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social media sites (such as Facebook) or external plugin content (like Google Maps). In addition, some adverting companies use this type of file to conduct follow-up of your visits to each website on which they advertise.
• Analytical Cookies: These cookies are for regular maintenance, and guarantee optimal functioning and service for the user, by collecting data about your activity.
When you access www.abba-acteonhotel.com, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookie on your devices. If you disable the cookies, your browsing of www.abba-acteonhotel.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities of www.abba-acteonhotel.com may not function correctly.
a) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc., the main office of which is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Name of cookies:
Purpose of cookies:
Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the user visits www.abba-acteonhotel.com. It also registers the first and last time the user visited the website. Similarly, it calculates when a session ended, the origin of the user and keyword used.
User Configuration to Prevent Cookies.
You can block cookies by using the configuration tools of the browser or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wishes to save a cookie:
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. To find out more, go to: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, go to:
• If you use Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced Options > Privacy. To find out more:
• If you use Opera, in the option Security and Privacy, you can configure the browser. To find out more, go to:
A cookie is a small file that is automatically downloaded onto your computer when you access a website. Amongst other things, cookies allow the website to store and recover details of your browsing activity and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your hardware, may be used to detect you as a regular user on future visits.
The cookies used are associated exclusively with an anonymous user and their personal computer and do not provide personal details about the user.
The following cookies will be stored on your computer when you browse this website:
- JSESSIONID: These cookies are used to identify the session on the server and remember those elements included in a booking procedure, etc.
- cookies: Their objective is to determine whether the user has continued browsing and has therefore accepted the cookies.
Third party cookies:
- Google Analytics, namely the following: _utma,_utmb,_utmc,_utmz. We use Google Analytics which in turn employs a series of cookies to help us understand how you interact with our website. These cookies collect data and provide statistical reports on website usage without identifying individual users.
- AFFILIRED. This is the advertising platform that allows us to track online marketing campaigns. If the user has accessed the website in question via an affiliate website and makes a booking, details of the booking number, amount, purchase date and check-out date are conserved, as these are necessary in order to manage the affiliate marketing network. Under no circumstances does the information collected include personal details. The cookie identification is as follows:
- 4092 .affilired.com from 30 to 90 days Used to track origins and conversions. It is installed when you click on an affiliate link.
- 4092.sol .affilired.com from 30 to 90 days Used to track origins and conversions. It is installed when you click on an affiliate link.
How can you control which cookies are installed on your hardware?
You can view the cookies installed on your hardware, block and even delete them by using the various options provided by your browser (consult your browser’s help section to find out how to do this).
However, the owner of the website does not accept any liability should the website fail to function correctly once the cookies have been disabled.